Training teachers to handle medical emergencies
Parents can feel secure knowing their children are protected and safe when they go to school thanks to our hands on teacher training.
Types of training programs
Having the right procedures in place can help teachers appropriately manage emergency situations.
Our clinic support team educates teachers on how to look for signs of concussion, how to care for a broken bones and how to react when a student suffers a seizure.
Training topics covered:
- CPR certification with certificate
- STD informational training
- Hand washing techniques
- Mandatory reporting (abuse, neglect, etc.)
- HEADS UP concussion training
- C-spine stabilization
- Universal precautions (exposure to blood, vomit, etc.)
- High acuity diagnosis (asthma attacks, seizures)