On-site sports physicals
Our clinic support team and group of providers evaluated over 800 student athletes during the 2019-2020 school year.
Be prepared for your physical
What to bring
- LHSAA sports physical form
- A copy of your child’s most recent immunization record, if available
What to expect
- Download the LHSAA form from our website or get a copy from your coach
- All sports physicals require a signed consent by a parent of guardian if under 18 years of age
- LAH medical staff coordinates with your coach to schedule a day and time for team physicals
- Our provider will assess and provide clearance recommendations for each student
- Upon completion, all forms are copied and collected for our medical records
- Your coach will receive the original paperwork and spreadsheet of all results
This service is provided by Louisiana Academic Health as part of our comprehensive care program. Insurance information is collected and processed if available. Regardless of insurance status, no student will receive a bill for services rendered.